Regional Representative: Geoff de Lisle 04-5270929
- Evening meetings are held at Te Papa’s collections building, 169 Tory Street, on the first Monday of each month (except January & June) at 7.30 pm. Geoff de Lisle (04-5270929).
- Zealandia 5 minute bird counts. Colin Miskelly (04-4791662).
- Beach patrols. Ian Armitage (04-2327470).
- Mist-netting and passerine banding.
- Other field activities are conducted on a casual basis.
- Please report all Wellington Region bird sightings to the Regional Recorder Peter Hodge (04 3881104 or 0272403418).
© Geoff de Lisle
© Maggie Evans
© Wynston Cooper